Mertins Family

Mertins Family
Sailing the "Dream" Disney Cruise 2013

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Cutest Cookie Party

Mackenzie and Lauren were invited to a Cookie Decorating birthday party the weekend after the 4th of July.  It was so hot out then.  They had so much fun and I was blown away by how awesome this was.  I could never have this kind of party because I am WAY too OCD to allow this kind of a mess, but it was so fun for the girls.  They decorated three large flower sugar cookies and then decorated a flower pot.  The favor was these darling pink aprons with each child's name embroidered on them.  Soooo cute!!!
Posing for a quick picture before we left for the party

All the girls at the party pose with their aprons on

After the party the girls pose with their aprons on and with their finished cookies

Love the aprons ... they can wear these for Christmas cookie making

The finished products ... Mackenzie's is on the left and Lauren's is on the right



No comments:

Post a Comment