Mertins Family

Mertins Family
Sailing the "Dream" Disney Cruise 2013

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Mother's Day

Chris and Mackenzie went shopping the day before Mother's day so Mac could get me a gift.  She grabbed her piggy bank, emptied it and asked him to take her to JCPenney's.  She saw a "mom" bracelet in a flier earlier that week and was dead set on getting me that.  I had tears in my eyes when I opened it on Sunday.  Gotta love her!  Chris and Lauren and Mac all got me a nice new super camera (that I have asked for, for two years).  Once I learn how to use it ... I should have some awesome photos on this blog.  Alissa had everyone over for a BBQ on Mother's day ... here are some photos.
Mac poses for mom to use her new camera

Close up for mom

Dad, Chris and Alissa ... dinner at Alissa's house

Max, Mac and Lauren swing on the swings waiting for dinner

Uncle Chris helps Mac cross the monkey bars

Uncle Chris tried to get Lauren to do the monkey bars ... not so much!!!

Chris helps Mac again

Max pulls out his ATV and Mackenzie jumped right on for a ride

Max takes Lauren for a ride too ... she loved this toy

They zipped around the house about 40 times

Max wasn't really wanting to let either of the girls drive ...  Mac did eventually get a turn

Posing for a picture

Posing for a picture

Baby Josie ... yawning because Uncle Chris was boring her ... LOL

Whoa ... close up!

Just chillin with Uncle Chris

Thinking about having an opinion ... not yet

Lauren brushes out her pig tales when we get home

No comments:

Post a Comment